Over time, hoodies evolved from the clothing worn by hooligans and laborers to become a staple in any stylish wardrobe. People with diverse wealth levels tastes in style, and subcultures all wear it. This apparel item is featured in high fashion collections by renowned fashion designers. However, how can one select the ideal luxury men’s hoodies that fit well, emphasize individuality, create a stylish look, and don’t restrict movement? Let’s think about the critical components of the best option.
How can a hoodie fit properly?
The sleeve should cover the wrist when bending the arm at the elbow on a regular model of the classic format, and the hoodie length should cross the hips. The product should distinctly separate the waist from the abdomen in this location. Additionally, it is best to wave your hands behind your back or place them behind your back to ensure that the material won’t restrict mobility and to check how much it will stretch. The shoulder seam should finish at the shoulder on typical models.
Matching the hoodie to your physique
Multi-brand stores such as https://originalluxury.ca/ offer a wide variety of fashionable hoodies, which gives you the opportunity to choose the one that will fit your physique:
- If your height does not exceed 175 cm (5′ 9″) pay attention to tight-fitting models and refuse voluminous ones.
- Taller men are better suited to oversize and voluminous cut.
- To hide the extra volume will help dark colors without patterns.
- If you want to visually add weight and massiveness to your figure – look at the horizontal wide prints and stripes.
- To correctly determine the size you need to correctly make measurements of the circumference of the chest, waist and hips, the length of the sleeve and the product itself. Then with any physique hoodie will sit perfectly.
The fabric from which a luxury men’s hoodie is sewn plays a particularly important role. One of the popular materials is natural cotton because of its characteristics and variety of texture depending on the type of weave. For cold days, you can choose a model with alpaca or merino wool in its composition. Also pay attention to the type of fabric:
- Fleece – durable with a light soft fleece for comfortable wearing.
- Welsoft – a dense terry knit with a thick pile – great for street walks in bad weather.
- Fouter – smooth on the outside and textured on the inside, quite elastic with an attractive texture.
Which style to go for?
To be able to use hoodies as part of the image for any occasion designers develop them in different stylistic solutions:
- Casual – basic, mostly classic design with a minimum amount of decoration.
- Sport-chic – an alliance of decor, such as chains, sequins and rhinestones with a sporty style.
- Street – a combination of elegance, fashion trends with hip-hop notes. It is distinguished by a bright color scheme, catchy sloppy elements, without the use of luxury elements.
- Sporty – simplicity of design, focused on comfort in any physical exercise.
- Rock-punk – an abundance of elements or the presence of images associated with these musical trends, rebellious design.
In choosing a fashionable men’s hoodie has its own peculiarities, but with the help of the described tips you will definitely cope.