Medicine is transitioning to digital in 2023, as it enables significant improvements in quality and efficiency. With the help of digital technology, doctors can quickly and accurately obtain information about patients, check their health status, and provide accurate diagnoses. Against this backdrop, more and more private clinics are thinking about develop MVP for healthcare.
For example, electronic recording makes it easy to store and share information between different doctors, which reduces the time it takes to diagnose and treat patients. Also, digital technologies such as telemedicine allow remote communication with a doctor and real-time consultations, which can be especially useful for patients who live in remote areas or have limited access to care.
Also, digital technology can help in the fight against pandemics and other infectious diseases by enabling fast and efficient monitoring of the spread of disease and taking measures to prevent and treat it.
Overall, the shift to digital medicine in 2023 signals a desire to improve care, make it more accessible and efficient, and make sure better health and well-being for patients.
Why more and more healthcare providers have their own app
Patient convenience – more customers. Such projects are especially convenient for busy people.
The rise of digital healthcare has revolutionized the way we approach medical consultations and prescription services. With the advent of telemedicine and healthcare apps, patients can now access healthcare services, receive telemedicine therapy, and obtain prescriptions online with greater ease and convenience. One of the significant advantages of online prescription services is that they can provide more detailed and personalized health information. These services offer a range of benefits for both patients and healthcare providers. By providing personalized health information, real-time support, and improved patient safety, online prescription apps are changing the way we approach healthcare.
- Patients can use their smartphone to make appointments, get prescriptions and test results, communicate, etc.
- Save time and resources – Automate the processes of making appointments, sending reminders and notifications of test results, which can reduce administrative time and costs.
- Improve the quality of care by simplifying diagnostic and treatment processes and providing more accurate patient health monitoring.
Overall, it can make skilled care more accessible and convenient, increase efficiency, and improve quality.
There are many examples that serve different purposes and goals. Below are popular examples of projects that relate to health and medicine in one way or another:
- MyFitnessPal – a nutrition and exercise tracker that helps you track your health and achieve your weight loss goals.
- Ada – uses artificial intelligence to assess symptoms and provide recommendations for diagnosing and treating various conditions.
- Medisafe – helps you keep track of your medications, dosages and medication schedules.
- Epocrates – provides information about medications, their interactions and dosages, and allows you to search for medications by symptom or diagnosis.
- HealthTap – gives you access to counseling services.
- Headspace – helps manage stress and anxiety through meditation and relaxation exercises.
- Kardia – allows you to measure your ECG in real time using a special device connected to your smartphone.
These are just a few examples of how technology is revolutionizing the healthcare industry, making it easier for individuals to take control of their own health and wellbeing. As technology continues to evolve, we can expect to see even more innovative solutions to help us stay healthy and happy.
MVP for healthcare: what is included in this concept
MVP is a minimum necessary set of functionalities that is enough to test its viability in the market and assess the interest. In development, an MVP includes the following components:
- Basic functionalities that are necessary to implement key objectives.
- Core modules and features that help solve key healthcare problems.
- A minimum set of data required for processing and analysis such as those used in healthcare app analytics, which helps determine the best strategy for further development.
- A user-friendly and intuitive interface.
Using an MVP for healthcare allows you to go to market as quickly as possible and test the hypothesis of whether the project will be successful. Identifying key functionalities and required modules. MVP for healthcare also helps you identify the necessary changes and improvements that need to be made to meet requirements and further development.
Required functionality for MVP for healthcare
Functionality can be varied and depends on the specific task at hand. However, in general, there are a lot of basic features that are needed. Here are some of them:
- Registration and Profile – allows you to create a profile and save your information, medications, tests, diagnoses, allergies and other information.
- Online consultation with your doctor – allows you to communicate with your doctor via video conferencing, phone or chat. This can be useful for counseling, assessing symptoms, prescribing medications, etc.
- Medication reminders – helps you keep track of your medications and reminds you to take them on time.
- Health monitoring – lets you keep track of your vital signs, such as blood pressure, blood glucose levels, heart rate, weight, etc.
- Physical activity tracking – allows you to track your physical activity and the number of steps, calories burned, routes, average speeds, etc.
- Medication information – provides information about medications, drug interactions, dosages, side effects, etc.
- Online Doctor Appointment – allows you to make an appointment with a doctor, select specialists, view your schedule, and get reminders about upcoming appointments.
- Disease and Illness Information – Provides information about various illnesses, symptoms, causes, and treatments.
- Symptom log – allows you to keep a log of your symptoms and overall health, which can be useful when consulting with your doctor.
As technology continues to advance, we can expect more sophisticated and innovative solutions that will make healthcare more accessible, efficient, and effective. By focusing on the most critical functionality, developers can create an MVP that provides value to patients and healthcare providers while minimizing costs and time to market.
MVP for healthcare development process
Creating an MVP for healthcare involves several steps that can be tailored to a specific task. Here are the basic steps in the MVP development process for healthcare:
- Defining goals and requirements – this stage involves communicating with the customer and defining the goals, their target audience and the features that will be included in the MVP.
- Concept Design – This step creates a concept, which includes design, functionality, and architecture. Creating diagrams and prototypes can do this.
- Testing – This stage involves testing, including functionality, performance, security, and usability.
- MVP release – Once testing is complete and all bugs are fixed, the MVP is released.
- Once the MVP for healthcare is launched, you can collect feedback and perform further development based on the information received.
By following these steps, developers can create an MVP that meets the needs of patients, healthcare providers, and other stakeholders while minimizing development time and costs. With the right approach and dedication, creating an MVP for healthcare can lead to better health outcomes for patients and revolutionize the healthcare industry.
Each of these steps is important to successful creation. However, because development can be complex and demanding regarding security, special attention should be paid to adhering to medical standards and data privacy rules during the development and testing phases.