The Amazon Product bundling program is prevalent in most niches. This program works better with many items on Amazon. All you have to do is to pick suitable items to bundle on Amazon.
Once you learn how to bundle products properly on Amazon, you can easily diversify your Amazon business. So, let’s learn everything related to Amazon product bundling to boost your business on Amazon.
What’s an Amazon Product Bundling?
Amazon product bundling means selling two or more matching products together under just one listing. This provides convenience and value to the customer, as the buyer can get all they need just with a single click. And thus, this also diversifies your Amazon business.
Bundling products on Amazon is not only for big brands. Third-party vendors can also bundle popular items, leveraging present brand attention to promote their special brand.
Using this method on Amazon, you buy other brands’ items at wholesale prices, build an individual UPC, as well as package them together but the twist is that you can use your brand name. So, let’s now learn how Amazon product bundling works.
How Does Amazon Product Bundling Work?
The Amazon Product bundling program has been always a process that improves your overall order value. Looking for many items and making multiple searches can be a boring task for customers. Reducing this discomfort is quite significant for vendors.
Amazon Product bundles are way more thriving in case you complete them with the products that are often bought together on Amazon. If you are an experienced seller on Amazon then you should already know that around 35% of the buys on the Amazon platform come from recommendations. These recommendations mostly have around a 60% rate of success.
At the core, Amazon’s recommendation strategy works on this idea: what have customers purchased earlier? What did the buyers check while buying an item? What products do they save in their cart?
Here is the takeaway: use Amazon’s recommendations for a product to create and upsell your Amazon product bundles. This’s a powerful method to increase your income and improve the number of repeat customers.
For example, in case you’re selling child protection locks for drawers, Amazon may show corner guards in the product recommendations. Simply consider these recommendations of Amazon to up-sell and well as create product bundles on Amazon.
Remember that a well-built Amazon product bundle must simplify your shopper’s search strategy for products.
How To Successfully Set Up Amazon Product Bundling?
To successfully set up the Amazon product bundle, you will have to follow the below steps. These steps will guide you to set up a perfect Amazon product bundle to boost your Amazon business.
- Log in to your Amazon Seller Central
- Then go to the “Amazon Product Bundle” page.
- Select from the brand-registered products you have, and choose 2-5 ASINs that you wish to bundle together.
- You can add around 9 photos for this listing. The feature products you are entering in the last step will populate the photos automatically, so you can include these for the rest 8 photos. However, it is recommended to upload a real photo for the primary photo of the listing. The photo should represent the entire bundle of products.
- Now, simply enter the price, title, and description of the bundle. The field of the title comes with a max limitation of 200 characters (not words). Product bundles on Amazon should be priced equal to or lower than the total prices of the products in your bundle. In case the cost you present is more than the total sum of the individual products, then the bundle will fail the eligibility of the Buy Box on Amazon. Being a seller on Amazon, you should track the price transformations and update your bundle’s price in case there are any modifications in the products’ prices on Amazon.
- Now it is time for the section on ‘Bundled Price’. This tells you exactly how much deal you’re providing from the sum of the total price of the products.
- Ultimately, you can enter the bullet points, product description, and also SKU for your products on the bundle.
Keep in mind that if you need to change the title, description, or price of the product bundle then you can anytime do that. So, do not worry about these little things. Keep on checking your competitor’s prices to update your listing as well.
Benefits of Using Amazon Product Bundling?
Amazon Product Bundling has a lot of benefits only if you can choose the right products for the bundles and can set the price wisely. Here are a few common benefits of Amazon product bundling.
Cross-Promote The Product Line:
Amazon Product bundles let you offer further variations within the portfolio, therefore, increasing the digital portfolio without considerable labor as well as cross-promotions is easy.
Among the considerable benefit of the Product Bundle is that this program lets you create blends without sending a pre-packaged product to Amazon. Also, you do not have to make UPC for the Amazon product bundles.
Attract Price-Sensitive Customers:
As soon as the price of the product is known, as well as a discount is given, Amazon product bundles allow price-sensitive consumers to get what they are wanting at a discounted price. Customers enjoy the savings and convenience they get from such a deal.
Requirements And Eligibility For Amazon Product Bundling
To be eligible, you will need to have these:
- You should be a brand-registered seller
- The ASINs have to belong to your registered brand.
- ASINs should have active FBA products in the ‘New’ state.
- You can’t use used/renewed ASINs in your virtual bundle on Amazon.
- You can make product bundles just in the US store on Amazon.
It is still developing to say in case the Amazon product bundle strategy is a game-changer. However, it is a much-needed program for Amazon FBA sellers right now. Make sure your product bundles provide value for clients – because the higher the value you provide, the better the rate of orders you will get From your Amazon business.